I can't sell today

I thought I'd share some of the excuses I've heard from business owners as to why they can't sell. I've used some myself. But that's not you,right?

Here are some of them;

January-Well, it's freezing outside and everyone spent so much on Christmas gifts in the past month. Surely, no one is buying anything right now. I'll get busy next month.

February- It's still so cold,the month is terribly short and besides,with Valentine's Day and Family Day holidays, everyone will be buying chocolates and flowers. If only I sold some of those.

March-Thank you St.Patrick for stealing my spotlight this month. How can anyone buy anything with kids being on Spring Break?

April- Spring is the air! I better get busy with my taxes and my garden. My customers must be busy with these activities anyways.

May-Well, my best friend had to fix her wedding in June and I'm her Maid of Honour. So many plans to make this month. I'll pound the pavement next month.

June- Family holidays to prepare for, besides it's family first before business right?

July-My would-be customers are on vacation. So rude to call them at this time,like some pushy sales person.

August-Kids are getting ready to go back to School. If only I sold School supplies.

September- My customers must be broke after all the back to School shopping.I'll contact them in time for Halloween.

October-Halloween! I'm so busy making my kids costumes to see straight. Oh well....the next two months will be my best months,yet.

November- I almost forgot Thanksgiving,silly me.Time to spend with family and friends. No one is buying anything now.

December- Christmas! How can I compete with all the deals  and thrills in the Malls? Next year when my business is bigger and better, I definitely will.

What a year! I tried EVERYTHING but no one was interested  buying. I'm sure next year will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind