To a $500 man or woman who would like to be making $1000

All over the internet you find network marketers claiming they can show you how to earn millions in a minute. However, you and I know that's not possible, right?  I'm not saying it's impossible, it just doesn't happen that fast.

When I started my Scentsy business, I wasn't looking to make an outrageous amount of money. I knew I liked the product and thought it would be fun to make a little money on the side. That's the reason I joined.  When I started getting my cheques, I realised that with a little more effort, this  fun money could be big.

Two years later, I'm still here and not about to quit. My team is growing and I'm as excited as the day I started.

So if you're looking to make a little fun money, maybe to pay for your child's music lessons, dance classes, or just to put away for some event. You may want to consider Scentsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind